This is great for maximum absorbency but may require a larger diaper cover to accommodate the 2 diapers. For less bulky double diapering, use a smaller size diaper as the pad.
1. Stack two (2) diapers one on top of the other.
2. Fold the sides of the top diaper in to form a pad.
3. Fold the sides of the bottom diaper over the pad.
4. Fold a small portion of the stack up in front.
5. Unfold the sides of the bottom diaper in the back to form two wings.
6. Place the diaper under the baby. Bring the front of the diaper up between the baby's legs. If using pins, only pin the outer diaper.