This is the easiest way to use a cotton diaper. These new water-resistant diaper covers replace both pins and waterproof pants. They are cool, colorful and comfortable.
1. Fold a small portion of the diaper up in the front.
2. Fold the sides of the diaper across the center panel.
3. Unfold the sides at the back of the diaper to form two wings.
4. Open the velcro closure of the diaper cover and place the diaper pad in the center of the diaper cover.
5. Place the diaper cover under the baby, bring the front of the cover up between the baby's legs.
6. Close around the baby and fasten with velcro for a perfect fit. After closing, make sure all of the diaper is tucked into the cover to avoid moisture from traveling onto baby's clothes.